About AZFiles File Info
Don't know how to open a file? Download AZFiles File Info and get information about the file and find the best software to open this extension!
AZFiles File Info can solve very important problem of PC users - how to open any unknown file?
Don't waste your time on looking for information about unknown extention and related software. Just install File Info and use it every time you need to open new file extension.
Main functions of File Info
- Installation in few clicks.
- Searching and downloading software for working with unknown extension.
- Searching of alternative programs to open and edit the file.
- Providing information about file extension.
- Detailed information about file: its type, developer, category and description.
- Software database with freeware and shareware programs.
- Extensions and software database is constantly updated.
- All programs are from trusted developers and 100% virus-free.
- Fast technical support.
- English user-friendly interface of program.
What file extensions does File Info work with?
AZFiles File Info works with any existing file extensions. Almost for any of them we have the list of software that can open the file. For example, File Info will help you with these types of formats:
- documents, spreadsheets, books and other text file extensions (.pdf, .odt, .fb2, .doc, .xls, .xlsx, etc);
- 3D, vector, raster and other image file extensions (.djvu, .psd, .jpg, .png, .cdr, etc);
- disk image file extensions (.iso, .mdf, .img, etc)
- compressed files, archives with extensions .rar, .zip, .7zip, .tar, .gz, etc;
- and many other system, executable, miscellaneous file extensions.
How to use File Info?
To get information about how to install and work with this program please read our guide for AZFiles File Info
- Windows XP or newer operating system;
- 30MB of free hard disk space;
- 64MB RAM